- Creating Textures For Photography – explains how easy it is to create rich Photoshop textures in little time from what we have around us.
- Texture Photography – The Capture — Bringing Out Good Textures in a textured wall then use the texture in an image to create a painterly effect.
- Texture Photography – The Boat … — Textures Part Two– The Boat Image finished.
- Texture Signs — Texture Signs creative use of good textures.
I also have some thoughts on how I see the stock photography world and the business landscape you might find interesting:
- Microstock Photography and Me — My journey around stock photography and microstock explained.
- Is There a Living in Stock Photography Today? — My thoughts around stock photography back in 2009.
- Goals Plans and Agenda, The How, What and Why of The Things We Do— Explaining how our agenda becomes hidden as we concentrate on our plans and goals.
- Content and Internet Marketing – Selling Information in a Sea of Noise — Explaining how our agenda becomes hidden as we concentrate on our plans and goals.
- Rinse and Repeat To Business Success and Profits — Looking at how success is created by mastering a skill and repeating the skill for those who need it.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my corner of the world. Let me know if I can help you find what your looking for or a good topic to write on.
John David Tupper